Thursday, May 17, 2012

~Scent of Rain~




JavaScript Free Code



  My favourite time is watching rain through the window as it plays its own ballet on the ground. A book and coffee or Chai 
add charm to this experience!


Rain:  I'm looking forward to see more of you in the upcoming days, dont go away soon. No matter what kind of mood you get me in, you're always welcome on my window pane :) 

I love the grey clouds that carefully conceal you within themselves, keeping me guessing for hours till you finally decide it's time to grace my windowpane with your first droplet. I love the moist breeze that accompanies you, heavily laden (can I say 'pregnant'?) with your 'cool' presence and I love the freshness you leave behind in the world around me. I love how sometimes, when I'm asleep, you quietly walk outside my window, and on the roof ticking with your tip tip and working your magic to push me into a deeper and more enjoyable slumber. I love you when you evoke different feelings and moods. I love how you make me crave for spicy warm comfort food like 'Pakoras' with hot masala tea.  I love the way you clean the whole country (trees/flowers/pavements/buildings etc) which glitters with your droplets when the sun peeps through the clouds.  Finally I will say - I love you rain keep pouring always and blessing us.


"Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby."


In few days time you will disappear and leave a cold dry atmosphere and every green will turn into browns and dust will swirl everywhere, and I will remember you till you return back in the season again :) 
























Even if you have to go out with an Umbrella do so to enjoy the rain


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx all for your lovely comments. Your ideas create my page.

Total Page Views

www friends online

Flag Counter

Beauty Tips

Beauty Tips

Darling this is for us:)

Alhamdullilah

Alhamdullilah

Say Alhamdullilah

Whatever happens is by the Will of Allah, whether it be good or bad. Sometimes we forget Allah when it comes to happy moments, but immediately turn to Him for the bad. We should always be thanking Allah (SWT) for His infinite blessings, even in the tough times. He still gives and gives and we don’t even ask. The mercy of our Lord is beyond.. Subhna’Allah. “Its better a calamity that turns you to Allah, than a blessing that makes you forget Allah”
Always say Alhamdulillah for everything….