Celebrate Ramadhan with this home made crispy and crunchy Corn Pakoda. An awesome variation for regular Onion or Aloo Pakoda. Recipe is from Madhura.
Serves : 2 people
- 1 cup boiled frozen Corns
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1" piece of Ginger - optional
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 3 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- pinch of Baking Soda
- Finely chopped Coriander Leaves
- Put thawed corns in to mixie pot (liquidizer).
- Then add green chillies, ginger, cumin seeds and grind it coarsely.
- Now take coarse corn paste in to mixing bowl.
- To the paste add corn flour and rice flour, mix well.
- Then add salt, baking soda, turmeric powder and finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix well.
- Now heat up oil in to kadhai for deep frying.
- Drop small pakodas with the help of spoon in to hot oil.
- Deep fry till pakoda gets deep golden color from all the way through.
- Serve hot with ketchup or any chutney!