Tuesday, December 17, 2013

~*Merry Christmas to all *~



Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial ******* Noche de Paz - Villancico (+playlist)
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY LOVELY 
WWW FRIENDS
Sparkles and baubles, fairies and elves,  tinsel and starlight and gifts on my shelves! 
I love my followers, they are the presents to my Christmas tree! The best time of the year for me is CHRISTMAS ~
I just love the festive atmosphere where ever you go there are fairy lights twinkling adorning the houses and streets and smilling at you:)
I stay in the country where throughout the year we have summer type season - so would always day dream to be in snow in christmas. Ahhh one day to have a cozy cottage in the wilderness and enjoy this bliss!!
I would love to see through my window the drizzle of snow like fairy dust. Covering every place with white fluffy blanket!
Cuddle in my bed near the window to have the best view always. 
The warmth of the twinkling of the lights on the christmas tree with 
gift splendour around it. 
Sit in front of the warm fireplace with my family and enjoy the 
hot chocolate with ginger cookies`bliss.
Sun peeping out on the horizon through the trees and 
giving a warm glow of fire on snow.
Hubby & children preparing for Christmas
What about the Jolly Rolly Santa Clause coming with the presents!!
Watching the sparrows nest & feed on my hanging feeder, with the tamed wildlife around snuggling near the warmth:)
 
Making happy snowmen with my family
Enjoying the Serenity of the white world around me.
For now will just have a cuppa in front of the cozy fireplace and go on dreaming... 
See ya folks and enjoy your white christmas
The list is unlimited and it will fill up the whole page but will leave 
with this few to do list when I get my dream fulfilled.... 
what a bliss it will be ahhhhhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx all for your lovely comments. Your ideas create my page.

Total Page Views

www friends online

Flag Counter

Beauty Tips

Beauty Tips

Darling this is for us:)

Alhamdullilah

Alhamdullilah

Say Alhamdullilah

Whatever happens is by the Will of Allah, whether it be good or bad. Sometimes we forget Allah when it comes to happy moments, but immediately turn to Him for the bad. We should always be thanking Allah (SWT) for His infinite blessings, even in the tough times. He still gives and gives and we don’t even ask. The mercy of our Lord is beyond.. Subhna’Allah. “Its better a calamity that turns you to Allah, than a blessing that makes you forget Allah”
Always say Alhamdulillah for everything….